they should be up there till about 2 or 3 today if you want to go by and adopt a pet. They have some cute pup's today
they should be up there till about 2 or 3 today if you want to go by and adopt a pet. They have some cute pup's today
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Went up there, was some cute dogs.
My recently claimed wife *lol* is wanting a dog, a small dog, probably a taco bell dog (since thats what she had at home). I want a small dog myself, trying to find one small, young, and of course semi-trained. Tough [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Hey rocket, tell your wife that I have a taco bell dog too. I wouldnt take anything in the world for him. But if she had one at home then she would know that they usually take to one person, sometimes two. So, it is best to get that breed of dog when they are very small and before they have had a chance to bond with anyone else.
Yep we know that, her dog at her house is hers
It puts up with her parents, and took to me big time
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[ QUOTE ]
But if she had one at home then she would know that they usually take to one person, sometimes two.
[/ QUOTE ]
your dog takes to anyone....takes their arm off that is...he is just plain mean [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
My mom has a chihuahua, my mamaw had a chihuahua, aunts had chihuahuas.
I hate those dogs. Horrible little animals! lol
Really though, they CAN be good dogs, just so many of them aren't! They most often like just one person.
But the chihuahua mixes are typically much easier to get along with.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Went up there, was some cute dogs.
My recently claimed wife *lol* is wanting a dog, a small dog, probably a taco bell dog (since thats what she had at home). I want a small dog myself, trying to find one small, young, and of course semi-trained. Tough [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
Notsosilentbob has some dogs for sale. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Those rescue groups are operated by good folks doing good things.
We've fostered a couple of dogs for them recently. The need for homes is great.
They'll have more adoption events in the future!
Check their website if you dont want to wait for an event:
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/VA378.html
Rocketer - if they didnt adopt her out today, check on the little dog named Sasha. My sister is fostering her - she's a doll. She was given up after the little girl she lived with became terminally ill. She's very young, and housebroken.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Where is that at? I had noticed it on petfinder, cute dog, not sure that is what the wife wants, but it sounds like a really good dog.
Might have to check into it.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
She's with In His Hands Rescue.
My sister is in Wise - she has her right now. I can make arrangements for you to see her if you'd like (she's part Chihuahua at least...)
She really is a good dog, and has some odd human-like tendencies. Very cute. It's sad how she wound up with the rescue group.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks